Tennis Addicts Network
a.k.a. Tennis Addicts & Nuts
- Friday Evenings
- 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm
- APEX Tennis Center (formerly known as Arvada Tennis Center)
- Address: 6430 Miller St, Arvada, CO 80004 (intersection of Ralston, Miller, and 64th in Arvada) 303-420-1210
- $8 per person (includes court fees and balls)
- Three sets of Doubles – Mixed Doubles, Women’s Doubles and/or Men’s Doubles
- Rotation of teams after each set so you would play with a different group of people and a different team member each set. I typically put husbands and wives together for the last match.
- Occasionally, we have one court of singles depending upon the total number of RSVPs
- We have limited courts, so first RSVP, first to play. If all spots fill up, I will start a wait list. If you end up on the wait list, I will tell you what number on the list you are. If someone cancels, I call person #1 first.
- Please RSVP to me no later than Thursday night.
- RSVP by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling me at 303-688-2733. Be sure to include your name in the message.
- You do not have to play every Friday. You only play the Fridays that you RSVP to play.
- If you have to cancel, please let me know ASAP so I can find a replacement. “No showing” is an inconvenience to the group especially when there usually are people on a wait list.
- When we have cold weather, consider sticking a hat and gloves in your bag.
- We play if the weather is 40 degrees or warmer and there is no snow/rain on the courts. If it looks like rain, snow, or too cold, you can always call my house to verify if we will be playing. Call my house by 8:00 am as I drive up from Highlands Ranch. Otherwise, call my cell.