The time has arrived for NJTC members to register for the August 17-18, 2018 Keystone Tennis Weekend.
Non-member registration begins July 1st.
- In a two bedroom condo
- Open tennis Friday afternoon
- Four hours of Court time on Saturday
- Open tennis on Sunday
Drills with Jamal
Only 32 slots available with this excellent instructor.
- All meals
Special notes to consider when registering
- You may register yourself and one other person at a time. If you know of others you’d like to room with, please include those names in the Note section
- Registration must include payment on-line to secure your place.
- Once 64 people have committed a waitlist will be created. Last year we took names from the waitlist so please get on that list after the trip fills.
- The Note section can be used to detail any dietary requirements.
- Logo’d tee-shirts will again be offered.
- Places still open on July 1 will be offered to non-members at a price of $210.00 per person.
We Are Serving Up A
Grand Slam Tennis Party!!
At the New APEX Tennis Center
Friday, May 4th 6pm – 9pm
6430 Miller Street, Arvada 80004
Purchase tickets by April 27th
$25 in advance or $35 at the door
Don’t get stuck on the Baseline.
Rush in to support the tennis community!
Come be a part of a smashing evening
as we raise funds.
It is that time of the year for the Saturday night drop-in tennis socials! This year it is going to be a little different, as we will not have the ATC available to us until July or August, but nonetheless, we will still have the fun! We are going to use the Fast4 format, this will allow more people to participate, as we will only have 4 courts available to us.When: Every Saturday starting with Saturday, May 6thTime: 5PM – 8PMCost: $5.00 per personWhere: Majestic View Tennis Courts (port-a-potty available)8998 W. 72nd Avenue, ArvadaWho: Any club member or guests are invitedWhat to Bring: A chair to sit on (optional), a snack if you like (optional), and plenty of water (no water on premise).
For now, we will not be bar-be-que, however, you are welcome to bring snacks to share, that is optional. NJTC will provide the new can of tennis balls and paper goods.As with all Arvada city parks and schools NO alcohol is allowed.
We look forward to a fun summer with you!Kelly Costanzo and Kevin ThistleSocial CommitteeKelly 303-902-2057Kevin