I’d like to be one of the first to wish everyone a Happy and Safe New Year. Here’s hoping 2021 brings back some degree of normalcy, including more tennis opportunities. Towards that end I’d ask you to Save The Date for the first ever virtual NJTC Annual Meeting, Tuesday evening January 26th at 5:30 pm.
We’ll be providing answers to:
- Are NJTC membership fees changing?
- What will USTA and CTA league play look like in 2021?
- Will we be doing IntraClub?
- Will there be a fundraiser this year? If, so when?
- Will the Keystone trip run this year? If, so when?
- Is Tennis Palooza happening in September?
- Who will be on the NJTC Board this year?
These and other topics will be discussed as you tune in from the comfort of your own home. Information and instructions for the meeting will be sent on January 19th. Those in attendance will be entered into a drawing for one of three complimentary Full NJTC memberships.
Please mark you calendars. I look forward to chatting with you on the 26th.
Until then, stay healthy and safe,